New Puppy Raising Kit
There’s a lot to learn about raising a puppy and you should begin the training just as soon as you and your little bundle of fur arrive at your home. We’ve created an extensive New Puppy Raising Kit with plenty of tips, tricks and how-to’s that you can download from our website.
The file is chock-full of helpful information from veterinarians, veterinary behaviorists, and industry professionals that will help you and your new puppy get started off on the right paw towards a rewarding relationship.
Inside the New Puppy Raising Kit you find detailed information on:
- 1-2-3-4 Handling
- 101 Things You Didn’t Know Could Harm Your Pet
- Your Choice Affects your Dog’s Choice
- Ain’t Misbehavin’ (Puppy Behavior)
- Calm and Relaxed? Or shutdown?
- Crate Training
- Children and Pets
- Classical (Pavlovian) Conditioning
- Does My Dog Love Other Dogs?
- Dog Body Language Signals
- Doggie Language
- How NOT to Greet a Dog
- If We Can Teach Wild Animals
- Normal Puppy Behavior
- Pet Insurance Consideration
- Playing With Your Dog
- Puppy Classes - With Trainer 1
- Puppy Classes - With Trainer 2
- Puppy Handling - Food Bowl Exercises
- Puppy Aptitude Test
- Puppy House Training
- Puppy Play Biting
- Puppy Socialization and Fear Prevention
- Puppy Training Basics
- Puppy Training - Come, Wait, and Follow
- Puppy Training - Site, Down, and Stay
- Reinforcement - Learning Rewards
- Socializing Your Dog
- Space Etiquette for Dogs
- Stay Safe!
- Teaching Polite Leash Walking - Part One
- Teaching Polite Leash Walking - Part Two
- Ten Easy Steps to House Train Your Dog
- To Fix or Not to Fix
- Training Cats and Dogs to Love Car Rides
- Treat Calories
- What is Positive Reinforcement Training?
Click below to download the Animal Hospital of Rowlett Puppy Kit:
Download the AHR New Puppy Raising Kit (31Mb .pdf)