Kitten Kindergarten Classes
Start Your Kitten off on the Right Paw with Our Free Kitten Kindergarten Classes
Early socialization can have profound effects on a kittens personality and well-being throughout life. Well adapted cats are less fearful of new situations and are much less likely to display unwanted behaviors later in life (urine marking, aggression, etc.)
Kitty Kindergarten classes provide a fun and interactive way to provide early socialization for kittens.
In our Kitten Kindergarten classes, kittens will learn:
- To be accepting of new people and places
- To enjoy being handled
- To perform tricks
- How to walk on a leash
What’s needed for classes?
- A hungry kitten! Do not feed for 3-4 hours prior to class
- A leash and harness for each kitten
- Your kitten's favorite treats, tuna or can food
We are so passionate about the importance of kitten socialization that we have decided to offer the classes free of charge. If you enjoy the experience, donations to our Caring for Pets Foundation would be greatly appreciated.
What, When, Where, How
- Two one-hour sessions, one week apart
- All kittens 7-14 weeks old. Multiples and fosters welcome!
- Classes held in the Rowlett hospital lobby twice a month on th 2nd and 3rd Wednesday at 7:00 pm
Fill out and submit the enrollment form in person or online