The information provided by me in this Application for Employment is true, correct and complete. I understand that any false statements, misrepresentations or a failure to provide complete and truthful answers to the questions asked in this Application will be grounds to reject the Application, to revoke any employment offer made or, in the event that I am hired, to terminate my employment.
- I and understand that, if I am hired, my employment will be “at-will” which means that I may resign or be terminated from my employment at any time, with or without notice and with or without cause. I understand and agree that, if hired, my status as an at-will employee can not be changed unless it is done so in writing and signed by Dr. Downes or Dr. Huber. I also understand and agree that my Application for Employment does not form a contract for employment or otherwise obligates Animal Hospital of Rowlett to hire me. I also understand and agree that that, if hired, my position, compensation and other terms and conditions of employment may changed, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time by Animal Hospital of Rowlett.
- I understand that acceptance of an offer of employment, if any, does not create a contractual obligation on Animal Hospital of Rowlett to continue to employ me for any period of time.
- I understand that no oral representations that may be made during the application or interview process or during my subsequent employment, if hired, are binding against Animal Hospital of Rowlett.
- I understand that any offer of employment may be revoked at any time for any reason.
- If hired, I agree to conform to Animal Hospital of Rowlett rules, policies and regulations.
- I understand and agree that, if offered a position at Animal Hospital of Rowlett, any offer will be contingent on my consenting to and passing a criminal background check, a drug test, and a non-medical physical ability test.
- I authorize Animal Hospital of Rowlett to investigate all statements contained in this Application.