9501 Lakeview Parkway
(Across from LakePointe Hospital)
Rowlett, TX 75088
M, T & Th:
7 AM - 8 PM
W & F:
7 AM - 6:30 PM
8 AM-2 PM
- Free Kitten Kindergarten Classes
- Now seeing exotics and pocket pets
- We are an officially accredited Cat Friendly practice
- Rowlett Doggie Day Care
- $125 Super Saver Wellness Package
- In-house Veterinary Health Savings Plan
- Low-cost Vaccination Clinic
- In-home Veterinary Hospice Care
- Rowlett Dog Training Classes
- Veterinary Medical Acupuncture
We Are an AAHA Accredited Hospital
To become an AAHA hospital member, candidates must complete a 39-page self-assessment reviewing the hospital's services and facilities. Then, a trained AAHA practice consultant thoroughly evaluates the facility to be sure it complies with AAHA veterinary care standards. More information ...
Prescription Management Service
Away From Boarding Dogs
Animal Hospital of Rowlett provides a separate area for boarding our feline friends. One to two cats are eligible to stay in our luxurious feline suite, and cat families with more than two cats are required to stay in our spacious double inter-connected suites (see the hole between rooms in the above photos.)
Ocean View or Bird Feeder View
Your feline friends can choose either the ocean view (250-gallon fresh-water aquarium) or bird view (outdoor bird feeders) suites, each including a hiding box, comfy hammock, fresh blankets, food/water bowls, and a litter box.
Soothing Atmosphere with Attentive Staff
Your kitty will be soothed by the Classical music played throughout the hotel. A staff member records daily "potty habits" and ensures the kitties are eating and drinking normally. Toys and catnip are included at no extra charge.
Explore the Cat Enrichment Room
On an individual basis, our feline guests are given ample time to explore the enrichment room. They can climb to new heights on poles to reach cat clouds high in the sky. They can crawl in boxes, tubes, bins, and hammocks. Many enjoy the various scratching posts and looking for the hidden cat nip. For the more playful of the bunch, cat friendly toys are placed around the room for their enjoyment. If your cat doesn't feel the need to play, we are happy to substitute additional massage time for them.
or Call 972-412-0101
At Animal Hospital of Rowlett we require each of our hotel guests to be current on all vaccinations. This is for your comfort in knowing that your pet will not be exposed to any harmful diseases.
Animal Hospital of Rowlett provides a separate area for boarding our feline friends. One to two cats are eligible to stay in our luxurious feline suite and cat families with more than two cats are required to stay in our spacious double, inter-connected suites. Your feline friends can choose either the ocean view (250-gallon fresh-water aquarium) or bird view (outdoor bird feeders) suites, each including a hiding basket, fresh blankets, food/water bowls, and a litter box - $18.50 single suite, $37 double/connecting suite
Additional playtimes are available for a nominal fee. - $18.50 single suite, $37 double suite
- Feline Suite/Double Suite (.pdf) (111k)
We hear these feline boarding extras are the cat's meow:
- Extra Cuddle Time: In addition to 3 "cuddle times" per day, you can choose some additional lovin' in a private area for your pet.
- Massage Time: We would love to spend some extra time petting and massaging your pet. We even have a dedicated chair in their room!
- Tuck in and Bedtime Story: Lights out is at 6:30pm. If you wish for your pet to have a late night snack, we would love to come give them a special treat and read them a story at 10:00pm.
- Spa Bath (price based on weight-ask for details) Our spa bath is the perfect ending to a relaxing vacation at our Pet Hotel. Let us give your pet the pampering they deserve.
- Groom (by appointment only-you must fill out a separate grooming instruction form (price based on weight-ask for details) Our Groomer would love to give your cat a bath, blowdry, haircut, nail trim, anal gland expression, ear cleaning, sanitary shave, shed-less treatment, or anything else you may desire! They must also desire this special pampering...otherwise, the pampering may end a bit earlier than expected to ensure their comfort.
- Medication (you must fill out a seperate medication instruction form at drop off) Our Pet Hotel staff is trained to administer routine oral medications (thyroid medications, vitamins, allergy pills, etc) daily, as needed.
- Nurse Medication (you must speak to a nurse at drop off) Insulin injections or narcotics (ie, Phenobarbital, Valium, etc) must be administered by our Nursing Staff.
- Photos of Pet While Boarding (free of charge!)
Follow your pet on
To speed your visit, fill out the following form and bring to your appointment